For the anon that asked me about paths earlier today~! Sorry it took so long to post this, I forgot x.x. A picture of the diagonal path leading to the beach.. dont mind the character, I’m currently plot resetting! x3
(Source: floatingpresents, via comfortcrossing)
So much cuteness looking at my from the table. These cuties are now for sale! www.etsy.com/shop/nerdgirlnerdboy #animalcrossing #acnl #newleaf #nintendo #kawaii #miniature #figurine #shelvesofwhimsy #maple #stitches #bunnie #mitzi
splish splash in moonvale (5000 - 4508 - 4599) ☂
Today Zell and I went to the museum!
- The Coelacanth can only be caught when it is raining or snowing outside (in addition to its time restriction of 4PM-9AM).
How to use this guide:
- Note the number of the fish you’re looking for on pages 1-5.
- Note the month(s) the fish is available on the chart on page 6.
- Determine the time the fish is available on pages 7-10.
- If a fish has a peak time period spanning an entire month, this is noted as “+” on the monthly availability chart at the bottom of page 6.
- If a fish has a peak time period spanning only a matter of hours in a given month it is noted only in the month-by-month charts on pages 7-10.
- e.g. The Black Bass’ peak time is Mar-Nov; this is noted on pg. 6 but not on pages 7-10 because all times in those months have an elevated chance of appearance.
P.S. If you enjoy my guides, I’d appreciate a donation.
can we all just pause and admire the sea bass picture
Because its so rare and we’ve never seen one before right?
So my friend grimmfairy gave me some sculpey to play with and I decided to try my hand at making the ravenstag from Hannibal (but cuter). For a first attempt at sculpting, I think it turned out pretty good!
First thing I did was wad up some toilet paper, tape, and wire into the general shape I wanted. Then I covered it up with the terrifyingly pink clay.
Then more wires and more clay!
Here’s a close-up shot of when it was nearly finished. By now I’ve pretty much warmed up to the idea of keeping it terrifyingly pink.
Then I managed to burn one of it’s antlers in the oven, so back to original plan of painting it over.
It got a coat of Golden carbon black, then 3 coats of Krylon matte varnish.
All the feathers got brushed with Golden blue-green interference, which doesn’t seem to photograph very well but looks very cool in person. I am quite pleased with how it turned out.
:0 looks awesome
I want to take all these rooms and put them in that house and make it my dream home
Neuschwanstein Castle - Bavaria, Germany
I really want to visit Germany.
2? something year old.
Fashion Design Student.
Thrift Store Enthusiast.
My mom says I have many inspirations.